Comment on page
Staking And Use
Quopi AI trader is currently accessible through the Quopi web application and mobile app for android users. Here is a short outline of the process of using the proprietary trading tool.
Our trading bot is deployed to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) via a trusted third-party platform. This allows us to be compliant with all relevant regulatory requirements. It's important to note that we do not offer the bot for download. Instead, we have designed a seamless and user-friendly platform for our clients.
To get started, users simply need to stake the bot, and it will automatically execute trades on their behalf. At the end of each trading day, users can view a detailed report of all executed trades. This transparency allows them to track the performance and results of the bot's trades. Any profits generated from successful trades will be credited directly to their account balances.
Quopi AI Trader is activity times, Eastern Time.
- 1.Register to Quopi - process takes less than 2 minutes.
- 2.Stake the Quopi AI Trader - your funds will be added on the next closest trading day.
- 3.Track performance- trade results and reports for every single day can be seen on the platform.
- 4.Collect Profits - profits are credited to balance after every trading day, in 24 hour increments from the moment of investment.
- 5.Withdraw Your Earnings - withdrawals are instant and free of charge\
All these points and more are discussed in the tutorials of this Gitbook repository.